Socially aware Foo Bar Alternatives
So you're writing tests? Or examples? I don't use foo-bar anyway. I tend toward cats & dogs & other lovely furry things. I've recently started using socially aware statements in my tests instead, because I believe it's good to carry a meaningful message anywhere I can.
Problem is, thinking up a good socially-aware statement every time I need to test a simple string for equality can be mentally draining. Plus, I think I wanna make an "advertising" lib that... nags at you lol. So This would be a good starting point for that too.
I intend to make sorted lists, but it's hard to sort from square one, so I'm starting just with an unsorted list
- Plant Pollinator Plants
- Cops don't fix poverty
- Love is free
- The war on drugs disproportionately affected(affects) black people.
- As a sample "error" message (because it's an error in our society!)
- Too many people are in the American prison system
- the 'Justice' system is actually a punish for profit system
- Buy From Amazon (and support a monopolistic small-business killing mega-corporation)
- Buy from a local business; be part of a community.